Sun

Sun
Stand in the Sun with Me

Run for the Son

Steve used his love for motorcycles to be involved with the Christian Motorcycle Association and he loved the opportunities for ministry there.

The CMA puts on an event every year called Run for the Son where they raise money to donate to three Christian charities.
1. Open Doors
2. The Jesus Film
3. Missionary Ventures

Steve told me that on average every dollar that is donated to Run for the Son means 1 person is brought to Christ. That's an amazing return on investment, in my opinion. $1 = 1 soul.
I have added this donation button so that you can donate to Run for the Sun in memory of Steve Ashbrook. He would be very honored. Thank you.

Run for the Son, in memory of Steve Ashbrook

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cycles

I feel like I take 1/2 a step forward and then 5 steps back. This whole cycle of grief is exhausting. Just when I think I'm coming through, I start back at the beginning again.
I keep thinking about the Israelites wandering around in the wilderness for 40 years and I wonder how long I will be wandering around the same questions. It's not like I don't want to come to some kind of peace and to be able to experience anything other than sadness and pain.

 I'm hoping and praying God will just decide it's time to wrap all this up and rapture us.

No comments:

Post a Comment