Sun

Sun
Stand in the Sun with Me

Run for the Son

Steve used his love for motorcycles to be involved with the Christian Motorcycle Association and he loved the opportunities for ministry there.

The CMA puts on an event every year called Run for the Son where they raise money to donate to three Christian charities.
1. Open Doors
2. The Jesus Film
3. Missionary Ventures

Steve told me that on average every dollar that is donated to Run for the Son means 1 person is brought to Christ. That's an amazing return on investment, in my opinion. $1 = 1 soul.
I have added this donation button so that you can donate to Run for the Sun in memory of Steve Ashbrook. He would be very honored. Thank you.

Run for the Son, in memory of Steve Ashbrook

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Silence

They say if I can't hear you that I'm the one who moved.I'm trying to figure out where I went wrong
I refuse to believe that you could see this pain and not react. You can't possibly hear my cries and just ignore them. What am I supposed to believe? I know it's me, but I'm trying and I CAN'T hear you. I CAN'T feel you.
Some say I must have some major sin in my life, some say I just don't have enough faith, and some say you are testing me. Which is it? If it's really any of those three, I don't see how anyone ever hears from you. If it's a test, I know I can't pass it.

This silence is too much to handle. I am standing here screaming at the top of my lungs letting you now that I NEED YOU! The silence is too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment