Sun

Sun
Stand in the Sun with Me

Run for the Son

Steve used his love for motorcycles to be involved with the Christian Motorcycle Association and he loved the opportunities for ministry there.

The CMA puts on an event every year called Run for the Son where they raise money to donate to three Christian charities.
1. Open Doors
2. The Jesus Film
3. Missionary Ventures

Steve told me that on average every dollar that is donated to Run for the Son means 1 person is brought to Christ. That's an amazing return on investment, in my opinion. $1 = 1 soul.
I have added this donation button so that you can donate to Run for the Sun in memory of Steve Ashbrook. He would be very honored. Thank you.

Run for the Son, in memory of Steve Ashbrook

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

Today has been harder than I thought it would be. I thought I was beyond the falling apart spontaneously phase, but apparently I'm not. Somehow I forgot two presents, so I went to Kmart and there I stood in the middle of an isle having a meltdown. It's unnerving to know I have no control over how this goes.

Christmas has never been my favorite time of year mainly because it's cold and I hate cold weather. This year, I have been further enlightened; I guess because I have more time on my hands I have noticed what it brings out in some people. I've seen some pretty crazy selfish stuff lately and it further validates why I've always liked to hide in what was our little world.

Everything's changed now and figuring this out  is the hardest thing anyone could ever have to endure

No comments:

Post a Comment