Sun

Sun
Stand in the Sun with Me

Run for the Son

Steve used his love for motorcycles to be involved with the Christian Motorcycle Association and he loved the opportunities for ministry there.

The CMA puts on an event every year called Run for the Son where they raise money to donate to three Christian charities.
1. Open Doors
2. The Jesus Film
3. Missionary Ventures

Steve told me that on average every dollar that is donated to Run for the Son means 1 person is brought to Christ. That's an amazing return on investment, in my opinion. $1 = 1 soul.
I have added this donation button so that you can donate to Run for the Sun in memory of Steve Ashbrook. He would be very honored. Thank you.

Run for the Son, in memory of Steve Ashbrook

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Angel's Birthday

This morning was tough because I had another one of those was it a dream or reality nights, and I needed Steve. I gave Angel the gifts we had chosen for her and then we went to Church. Church is still hard for me; walking into the building without him feels like I can't catch my breath. After church, our friends Chrissy and Shawn took us to lunch. My brother came and worked on the bathroom. Adison came to hang out with us for Angel's birthday. A friend, Lacey, has started going to dinner with me on Sunday nights, after I drop the girls off to Awana. So I have been kept too busy most of the day to think a lot.

However, there were a lot of times today, that I noticed myself talking about Steve. I also had to fill something out online and one of the questions was Married or Single? There was no option for widowed and marking SINGLE doesn't feel right to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment