Sun

Sun
Stand in the Sun with Me

Run for the Son

Steve used his love for motorcycles to be involved with the Christian Motorcycle Association and he loved the opportunities for ministry there.

The CMA puts on an event every year called Run for the Son where they raise money to donate to three Christian charities.
1. Open Doors
2. The Jesus Film
3. Missionary Ventures

Steve told me that on average every dollar that is donated to Run for the Son means 1 person is brought to Christ. That's an amazing return on investment, in my opinion. $1 = 1 soul.
I have added this donation button so that you can donate to Run for the Sun in memory of Steve Ashbrook. He would be very honored. Thank you.

Run for the Son, in memory of Steve Ashbrook

Sunday, September 22, 2013

11 days

This is the longest amount of time I have gone without seeing him. He went on a motorcycle trip for 10 days once, but we talked on the phone every day. Tonight, I just really miss him. All the other stuff I've been feeling is still there on the sidelines, but the overwhelming feeling is I simply miss him. I miss him holding my hand everywhere we go. I miss his voice. I miss his smile. I miss the way he made me feel. Most of all I miss feeling loved by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment